Back in my kitchen after a super busy couple of months and I couldn’t be more glad to share new amazing recipes with you. Now Summer is approaching, I’m going to share plenty new exotic tasting dishes with you.
1. Two chicken breasts cut up
2. Two tablespoons powder curry
3. Three tablespoons olive oil or vegetable oil
4. Salt & Pepper
5. 1/2 Teaspoon Nutmeg, Sugar, Chili powder,
6. 1 whole chopped onion
7. 1 whole chopped garlic
8. 250 mL coconut oil
9. 1 teaspoon tomato paste
10. 1 chopped tomato
11. Chopped green, yellow and red peppers
1. Bring the chicken to thaw completely and reach room temperature then marinade in salt, pepper and 1/2 oil olive oil
2. In a deep saucepan, bring the oil to heat and add curry powder at a medium temperature. continue adding seasonings and mix it well. Add the onions and garlic and bring to brown then add the chicken and cook well on low heat for 10 minutes.
3. When chicken is cooked, Add the coconut milk and diced tomato , tomato paste, peppers and cover the saucepan and continue cooking at low heat for 20 minutes
Serve with basmati rice and enjoy!