Between traveling and school, I’ve been extremely busy, but back to the kitchen on Canadian thanksgiving 🇨🇦! Enjoy this dish and happy thanksgiving 💖
- Penne pasta
- Fresh chopped garlic
- Chopped white onions
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- Mozzarella cheese
- Chili flakes
- Black pepper
- Chili powder
- Olive oil
- Tomato sauce , I used a traditional basil flavor
- 1 shot of white wine
- Bring the pasta to boil in a deep pot , add salt and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. When the pasta is cooked , drain it and set it aside
- In a frying pan, add 1 tablespoon olive oil and fry fresh garlic and chopped white onions, add seasoning as desired. I added salt , pepper , chili flakes and chili powder and fry on low heat. Add the tomato sauce and bring to low heat , stir and season to taste.
- When the sauce simmers on low heat, add the white wine and cream cheese and cover it for 10 minutes. Mix in the pasta with he sauce and leave to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and prepare an oven tray
- In an oven tray, add a brush of oil and add the pasta and layer with mozzarella cheese.
- Preheat oven for 350 F and place the tray of pasta to bake for 15 minutes.