Yes, I found a way to incorporate pineapples and it’s not on pizza !
- Salmon filet- skinned and cleaned
- 2 lemons
- 4 chopped garlic
- Fresh cilantro
- Yellow pepper
- Red onion
- Olive oil
- Leave the salmon to cool at room temperature or defrost. Then preheat oven on broil to 375 degrees F
- In an oven tray brush olive oil
- Place salmon filet on top of the olive oil, cover with salt , pepper, cilantro and chopped garlic. Top up with lemon slices
- Place in the oven to cook for 45 minutes
- Chop up all vegetables as well as the pineapple into cube sizes
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and half a teaspoon of olive oil
- Squeeze 1/2 of a lemon
You can substitute the seasoning for a balsamic vinegar dressing, or enjoy the tangy addition of the pineapple and it’s juice mixed with freshly squeezed lemon. This salad is one of my absolute favorites and it compliments the broiled salmon. Super delicious !