Happy summer. This is one of my favorite lunch recipes and quickest to prepare in 30 minutes.
Enjoy this grilled chicken breast recipe perfect to pair with veggies or a salad
- Chicken breasts
- Lemon or lime
- Garlic powder
- Black Pepper
- Chili flakes
- Basil leaves
- Balsamic salad dressing
- Bring the chicken breast to room temperature if frozen and sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Let marinate for over night or for 10 minutes then in a pan, warm up 1 teaspoon of olive oil and bring to medium heat.
- Simply fry the chicken until brown
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F, and broil for additional 10 minutes.
- Serve with vegetables or salad with balsamic salad dressing for rich delicious taste.