Of course as part of my many pasta recipes , I recreated my own penne a la vodka with a light tomato sauce and vodka. Enjoy !
- 5-6 cloves of garlic chopped
- Olive oil
- Penne pasta
- One can tomato sauce
- Parm cheese
- Basil leaves
- Garlic powder
- Bring the pasta to boil in water , salt and one teaspoon olive oil
2. In a small pan, bring heat with olive oil and roast garlic with the seasonings
3. When garlic is roasted and slightly browned , add tomato sauce and cook on low heat. Cook for 15 minutes then add vodka sauce.
4. Add the sauce to the pasta and cook on low heat for 10 minutes