This is by far one of my favorite sauces, Rose sauce. For my vegans and vegetarians, it’s delicious ! Easy and time efficient.
- Spaghetti or choice of pasta
- Garlic powder
- Chopped garlic
- Basil leaves
- 1/4 cup Soy milk
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- Pasta sauce (I use Barilla brand)
- Olive oil
- Bring pasta to boil in a pan, add 1 teaspoon olive oil and 1 teaspoon salt
- Poke around your fork to ensure pasta is cooked, then drain it completely
- Keep the pasta in the same pan, add 1 teaspoon olive oil and bring to medium heat
- stir, and add garlic cloves chopped along with basil leaves (Add a little bit more olive oil if the pasta gets too sticky)
- Mix in salt, pepper, and garlic powder to the pasta then add pasta sauce and mix over low heat.
- For the last step, add the soy milk and mix in well until sauce turns rose color
Serve warm & Enjoy ! xo